Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Notes from kitchen table



Hello ladies and Ahoj holky


I think this is a great way to share with my friends and family what is going on in the Blue's lifes.


Myslim si ze tohle je dobry napad jak se s vami podelit co se deje u nas doma.


I am going to post a pictures and videos of me and my family, share my highs and lows of everyday life in Montana.


Prilepim tady fotky a videa me a me rodiny a sverim se vam jak s radostnejma aji se spatnejma zpravama kazdodeniho zivota z Montany.

___ tahle fotka je brana pred dvouma rokama v Gulf Shores Alabama, tesne pred odjezdem( stehovanim do Montany)

___ this picture is taken two years ago in Gulf Shores Alabama right before our move to Montana
This is video of the boys two years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment